Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Trip Alert and SPAM Warning

Hi Everyone.
In about a week Diana and I will be leaving on a trip to Africa, Asia and the Med.  As always I'll be sending back reports and some pictures of our trip by email for those who would like to get them.  This trip I;m going to try something new.  I'm going to have a blog to which the reports will be sent. If you would rather follow the blog and not have your email box stuffed with my reports please let me know and I'll remove your name from the email list.
The blog's address is http://rd2011am.blogspot.com/
I'll be updating the blog by email.  The posts are not as nicely formatted as they are if you compose on the site but to hold the cost of satellite internet time that's what I'll be doing.  It only takes about 5% of the time.  The way the site deals with pictures is by just putting them up first and the text second.  If you click on the pictures you'll see a larger version.
Since I'll be emailing to the blog it's no additional effort to continue sending them to you by email.  It's your choice.
This should be an interesting trip from several points of view.  One is that we are scheduled to visit Morocco and Egypt.  HAL will probably not make the final decision on either port until we are about a week out if my experience is any indicator.
I've attached a map of the trip.  We are going over on the southern track to West Africa and coming back on the northern track.
Take care,
Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment